Pages - Menu

Social Media

Instagram

Holiday Gift Guide


It's that time of year again - when department stores compete to cram in as many Christmas songs as possible, when, for once, we can actually pronounce a few things on the Starbucks menu (Holiday drinks, duh!), and of course the anxiety of gift shopping.  Welcome to the Holiday season 2013!  I've been seeing a ton of guides everywhere, is it just me or do the Holidays start earlier and earlier every year? I'm pretty sure I spotted holiday decor on my pumpkin for Halloween.  Anyways, so with all the hype and festivities, I felt it was appropriate to give a few gift suggestions.  And yes, I do understand that most of us are gifting more than one person and may have a limited budget, so I've kept all my suggestions under $100! Happy shopping -and Happy Holidays!

Pewter Tabletop Round Picture Frame: This is a great present for a loved one -add in a picture to make is extra thoughtful and special (center picture)

1. Peony Signature Reed: One of my favorite fragrance oils from Henri Bendel -they have a vast assortment to choose from

2. Huan Teapot:  Perfect gift for the tea lover - I love that it can double as kitchen decor

3. Macbook Pro Leather Cover:  For the people in your life who like to dress their technology

4. Le Specs:  I'm obsessing over these retro round-framed sunnies

5. Golden Nautical Stationary Set:  Perfect gift for those of us who prefer a more traditional form of communication

6. Brian Lichtenberg - Cannabis Beanie:  Great statement piece

7. Smythson - Little Black Book:  Perfect for the writer, I feel like writing in this will make my thoughts sound more chic

8. The Laundress:  This is the perfect gift to help keep designer denim looking new

9. Jeff Koons:  For the artist - love the images and analysis of Koons' pieces

10.  Kiehl's - Ultimate Man Refueling Set:  For the men in our lives who still use shampoo/body wash/face wash from the same bottle




No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog